Meet the Doctor
Dr. Thomas Jach
- 1983 - National College of Chiropractic
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1978 - Illinois State University
Premed Undergraduate Studies
- 1976 - Rich South High School
High School Diploma
- 1983 to present:
Private Practice South Suburbs of Chicago,Il.
Treated U.S. Gold Medal Olympic Athletes at U.S. Track & Field Championships in Eugene, Oregon (1993), Knoxville, Tennessee (1994), Indianapolis, Indiana(1995) and at the World Championsips in Stuttegart, Germany(1995).
- 1994 - Completed training from The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential for the treatment of brain-injured children.
- 2003 - Completed training for Chiropractic Treatment of dogs, cats and horses.
- 1987 to present: Experienced runner and cyclist.
- ultimate frisbee
Licensures and Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Illinois State Chiropractic License
- Colorado State Chiropractic License
- Oregon State Chiropractic License
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Certified International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Certified Doctor of Brimhall Chiropractic Treatment Method
Memberships and Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture